If you keep an active family travel blog, email your URL to (amy@Everything-Everywhere.com) for consideration. A link back is greatly appreciated!
Highly Recommended :
- The Vacation Gals – An award-winning travel blog that covers family trips, girlfriend getaways and romantic escapes.
- Albany Kid – A family travel blog that specializes in interest-led trips but covers all things family travel.
- Travel 50 States with Kids – A blogger that shares my goal of visiting all the US States with her kids.
- R We There Yet Mom? – Based in my home state, this blog does a great job of featuring Central Texas as well as other US destinations.
- Suitcases and Sippy Cups – An average family with average means daring to do something extraordinary. Also based in Texas!
Other Fantastic Family Travel Blogs :
- 1 Dad, 1 Kid – A blog by a single parent father who travels the world with his son.
- All Over the Map – Experiential family travel.
- The Family Adventure Project – Ideas and inspiration to make your family life active, adventurous and interesting.
- Frisco Kids – Kid friendly events and trips around the San Francisco Bay area.
- Jersey Kids – Day trips in and around New York and New Jersey.
- Just Short of Crazy – Lifestyle and travel blog based in the Midwest.
- Pitstops for Kids – Offering reviews and itineraries for US and International outdoor adventure, road trip, and resort travel for families.
- Real Dad Travels – A Canadian single dad and his three daughters, conquering the great outdoors.
- Tips for Family Trips – A Utah based blog that believes travel makes families stronger, smarter and happier.
- To Europe with Kids – Helping you plan a European trip, giving you tips and information about little-known family friendly destinations.
- Travel Mamas – Helping moms stay sane while traveling with their children.
- Trekaroo – Real parent reviews for destinations and points-of-interest in the US, Caribbean, Mexico and abroad.
- Walking On Travel – Real tips on transitioning from couple travel to family travel, as well as information on pregnant travel.